zaterdag 29 augustus 2015

Studying with a moment of excitement.

Hey guys, 

Do you know the feeling? You feel like nothing can go wrong because the weather is good, you don't have to work, no drama but then you realise you still have to study for your exam on Monday. Seems like Saturdaynights aren't only for parties...

BUT I can't seem to get my mind of the amazing shoes I bought this week! You see, everyone is wearing Adidas classic superstars & to be honest, I love them too. But I'm only human and I'd rather have something that no one else has. I set my sight on these Adidas classic superstars with velcro. Too bad that they only have them for children so I pushed myself in a size 35 when I actually have a 38. 

 Tshirt & jacket: Clouds of fashion
Pants: Zara
Sneakers: Adidas

I know it's funny to look at, especially when you know that the girl next to me is wearing a size 34. She's 10 years old by the way.

Sooo I was wandering trough the internet searching for the perfect Adidas sneakers & guess what, I FOUND THEM! Apparently, Topshop & Adidas worked together for these 80's inspired Adidas superstars & I am in love!



I think it's quite obvious that I ordered them immediately! But now I wonder, how can I concentrate on studying while I'm waiting for these babies to be delivered! 

To be continued (& I hope very soon)

Charis x

Geen opmerkingen: