zondag 30 augustus 2015

SUN(NY) DAYS

Did someone say 30°C? 

Oh yes they did! I love this weather but I had to study today. Luckily I found myself some time to bring my nephew a visit and guess what's in his backyard...

 
 I really want to tell you something about the bikinis I wear because I have "busty girl problems" so not all bikinis fit me. It's hard to find a bikini that is pretty, not that expensive and gives good support. But I found a brand that has it all!

Sunglasses: Gucci

I'm talking about Calzedonia. I noticed the shop when I was in Bordeaux. I tried one on, wasn't convinced at first, until I got home... So, I looked up if I could order it online, but I found out that there was something even better, a Calzedonia shop nearby. I really liked their collection but I only bought one because I wanted to see if they could really give good support. And they did! 


 

It didn't take me a long time before I bought my second, third, fourth,... bikini from the brand! Honestly, I am soooo happy that I found them. I'm in love with the way they fit and with all the joyfull colours they put in their collection. And to top it all off, they even have sales up to 50%. 

Now tell me, why are bikinis a busty girl problem again???

Peace. 
Charis x 
 

Geen opmerkingen: