donderdag 5 mei 2016

Turkey day 11

Hello lovebirds,

So we've come to the last day of my Turkey adventure. It's been almost a month since I was there and I really didn't want to post this because I'm still sad that I'm not there anymore. (I do realise I'm writing this while I'm in Vilnius...).

We had breakfast first, and then I packed my bag (which is something I hate!). Our flight was in the evening so we could still chill at the pool and enjoy our last cocktails there.  



It was the first time in those 11 days that I got into the pool and could stay there. We also tried it the first days but I got back out immediately since the water was so cold. And ofcourse, I went into the waterslides but I don't consider that as a pool.


And then, all of a sudden, it was time to leave. We had such a good time and we weren't happy at all to leave because when we checked the Belgian weather for the next days, it wasn't looking good at all...


I'm already counting the days to get on that plane again! And seriously, since I'm back in Belgium, I have been looking for the green apple martini's and I haven't found a bar that serves them, that really makes me sad!


We had a very good flight back home. And our pilot was hilarious! I never feel really nervous on a plane but this pilot was so funny that I was totally at ease, those Dutch people...


So I guess that's it, this was my Turkey holiday. And if I can give you 1 word of advice, never fall asleep next to me!


Love
Charis x



Geen opmerkingen: