woensdag 24 februari 2016

The sunnies addiction

Hey everyone,

I know it's been a while since I posted something but this is due to my busy schedule. See, I'm doing my internship now, I have a new job since January and I can't even force myself to go to hockey practice. So don't ask me about new blogpictures cause I barely have the time to take them.

But, here I am again! I'm on my lunchbreak now so I have 30 minutes to finish this post. Don't blame me for spellingmistakes!

Summer is coming up so I want to show you my collection of sunglasses. They can totally top your outfit! I told you before that it's an addiction to me and I'll show you that I didn't lie...


I'm not saying this to brag, but I look good with every kind of sunnies. I challenged my friend when we were in Prague a couple of weeks ago, to pick out the ugliest sunglasses in the store. She took the challenge, went to look for the ugliest sunnies, I tried them on and guess what, they still looked good on me, I was right (as usual)... Just to give you a idea, here are some pictures of me wearing different styles of sunglasses





I have sunnies of several brands: Rayban, Oakley, Gucci, YSL, name it and I've got it. But as I was wandering trough my Instagram, I found a girl (don't remember her name) with awesome sunglasses. She tagged "Sunglassspot" and as curious as I was (and still am) I visited their website. It didn't take me long to place my first order. It took a while before my first loading of sunglasses arrived in Belgium, but I was so happy with them! Finally I found cheap, but awesome sunglasses! 

 1st line:  
n°1,2,3 & 4: Sunglassspot
n°5: Ismy
2nd line:
n° 1,2 & 3: Rayban
n° 4: Yves Saint Laurent
n°5: Gucci
3d line:
n° 1,2,3 & 4:Oakley  
n°5: Boohoo
n°6: no brand, got it in Turkey
4th line: 
All: Sunglassspot 

And ofcourse, out of all these sunnies, I have a favorite! It came with the last order from Sunglassspot. Every girl knows the advantages of reflective glasses ;)





Talk to you soon
Kisses, Charis x

Geen opmerkingen: