zaterdag 27 februari 2016

Eye of the tiger

Well hello there my lovely readers, 

How is your weekend going? First of all, I have to tell you something! I got my grades last week and I passed my exams. In other words, if my internship goes well, I'm graduating in June!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (this deserves all the exclamation marks because I've been in school for wayyyyy too long). 

Okay so today I went to have breakfast with my colleagues. We went to  the pop-up named Leontine's in my hometown Herentals. It's such a cosy place! What better way to start your weekend than with fresh orange juice, crunchy bread and tasty yoghurt while being served by lovely people (even at 9 in the morning, respect!)?



Question: what do you wear on a sunny but yet cold Saturday? Wellll, I've been dying to tell you this because I bought some new stuff! 


So one of my good friends was selling all her old clothes. Well, they weren't old at all but she just didn't wear them anymore. So I had the chance to buy some really cool stuff at a really good price (this is actually an understatement, a really really really good price is better).

Sunglasses: Sunglassspot
Top: H&M
Leather jacket: Primark
Skirt: Chanel
Tights: Calzedonia
Shoes: Isabel Marant
Bag: got that from my friend, don't know the brand



I'm always so proud of myself if I can make a good buy. That's also why I love vintage and secondhand shops. I don't always find something there but wherever I go and see one, I have to go and take a look. 

Wishing you all a nice weekend
Love, Charis x

Geen opmerkingen: